04 Aug 4 Things to Know About Georgia Country Music Fest
Are you a country music fan? Don’t miss the sound of the South at Georgia Country Music Fest in Marietta this Labor Day Weekend. Before you put on your boots, here are four things you need to know.
Things to Know
When and Where is Georgia Country Music Fest?
Country Music Fest is a three-day event held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Labor Day Weekend in Marietta, GA. It’s Country’s biggest stars performing across multiple stages.
When: Friday, September 1st, Saturday, September 2nd, and Sunday, September 3rd.
Where: Jim R. Miller Park (2245 Callaway Road)
Gates open at 3 pm on Friday, September 1st.
Gates open at 2 pm on Saturday & Sunday, September 2nd & 3rd
To help you plan your visit. Check out the music lineup.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST
- Koe Wetzel
- Trey Lewis
- Pecos and The Rooftops
- The Georgia Thunderbolts
- Paul Cauthen
- Dalton Dover
- Shane Profitt
- Davisson Brothers Band
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND
- Cody Jinks
- Randy Rogers Band
- The Vegabonds
- Ashley McBryde
- Colt Ford
- Wyatt Flores
- Kat Hasty
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD
- Turnpike Troubadours
- Muscadine Bloodline
- Stephen Wilson Jr.
- Jamey Johnson
- Jamestown Revival
- Ben Chapman
- Channing Wilson
Learn more about the featured artists for Georgia Country Music Fest.
Tickets are available online for pick up at Will Call. Please note: Do NOT purchase tickets from any third-party sites or people. Only purchase them from the Georgia Country Music Fest website.
- 3 Day General Admission: includes all three days of music, access to multiple stages, free activities, access to food, beverage and retail vendors, and re-entry all weekend.
- 3 Day Main Stage VIP: includes everything in the General Admission ticket. PLUS: exclusive private area at the main stage, VIP entrance, private cash bars, and VIP only restrooms. Standing room only.
- 3 Day Super VIP: the premier luxury experience and includes everything in Main Stage VIP ticket offer. PLUS: an elevated viewing platform with full bar, complimentary beverages (beer, wine, cocktails, water, soda), exclusive VIP entrance and private restrooms.
- 2 Day – 1 Day Passes
- 3 Day VIP Parking Passes
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Theme Nights: Get dressed up and win upgrades, backstage tours, meet and greets, and more.
- Friday– TBA
- Saturday- U.S. of A. Day Theme Night, wear red, white, & blue.
- Sunday- Live Like A Dutton Theme Night, it’s all about the fringe, Beth Dutton style dresses, vests, belt buckles, chaps, bandanas, and your favorite cowboy hat is a must.
What are you allowed to Bring?
You are allowed to bring in the following:
- Bring your ID to drink
- Approved Bags: Georgia Country Music Fest™ has a clear bag policy
- Festival flags without metal or wooden poles