22 Dec 22 Marietta Dishes To Try In 2022
Of the many things Marietta does well, food is at the top of the list. Local restaurants offer tastes with Instagram-worthy presentation and flavor to match. For those of you that would like to become a foodie in the coming year, this guide is for you. In no particular order, here are the 22 dishes we think you MUST try in 2022:
- Beef Birria Tacos – Siete Tacos + Tequila
Chili oil, crispy tortilla, stewed beef, chihuahua cheese, adobo consommé, Spanish rice, charro beans and angel hot sauce.
- Irish Nachos – Johnnie MacCracken’s
Tater tots topped with beer steamed corned beef and Irish cheddar with a side of horsey sauce.
- Ricotta Donut Holes – Two Birds Taphouse
Whiskey bourbon gelato, dark chocolate/nitro stout ganache, dulce de leche.
- Mother Clucker – Stockyard Burgers and Bones
Fried or grilled chicken breast, lettuce, pickle, garlic aioli, homemade pickle.
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – Good Kitchen & Market
Grass-fed beef and stir-fry vegetables over a base of cabbage and caulirice with sesame ginger sauce.
- Breakfast Burritos – Canvas Café & Bakery
Georgia eggs, roasted potato, cotija cheese, pico de gallo, black bean, avocado, cilantro, chipotle sauce and a whole wheat tortilla.
- Shrimp Alfredo – The Eating Spot
Pasta made with grilled shrimp, spinach and alfredo sauce.
- Tofu Tacos with Sesame Fries – Ponko Chicken
Tofu tacos with slaw, onion, cilantro, jalapeno crema and a flour tortilla. Served with perfectly-seasoned, crispy fries.
- Brown Sugar Chess Pie – Pie Bar
Brown sugar filling with a chewy oat crust and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Country Fried Steak – The Manna House
Deep fried, covered in gravy, served with two sides.
- French Chicken Salad Croissant – Sugar Cakes Patisserie
Breast of chicken salad with lite mayo, celery, tarragon, toasted sliced almonds and grapes on a famous French butter croissant.
- Masaman Curry – Thaicoon & Sushi Bar
Sweet potato, potato, onion, cashew nut, avocado, coconut milk with masaman curry sauce.
- Shrimp and Crab Ravioli – Neighborhood Cuisine & Provisions
Crab-stuffed ravioli, sweet red Argentine shrimp, Cajun cream sauce.
- Honey Butter Salmon – Blaqhaus ATL
Fresh 8oz Atlantic Salmon, pan seared, finished with chef’s Cajun Honey Butter Sauce.
- 12oz Barrel Cut Filet – Mac’s Chophouse
Certified CAB Prime steak, butchered in house and prepared in a 1700-degree infrared broiler.
- Empanadas de Carne o Pollo – Kiosco
Colombian meat pie with beef or chicken.
- Paella – Silla Del Toro
Saffron rice, chorizo, chicken and shrimp.
- Nashville Hot Chicken – The Marietta Local
Served over Texas toast and herb buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Braciole Di Maiale – Piastra
Local tomahawk pork chop with rosemary mashed potatoes, wilted greens and balsamic glaze.
- Chicken & Waffles – Red Eyed Mule
Fresh rosemary brined chicken breast, hand-breaded and fried fresh, on top of a Belgian waffle.
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich – Hoboken Cafe
Fried chicken cutlet, tomato sauce & romano cheese served on an Italian roll.
- The Florentine Pizza – Marietta Pizza Company
Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, and Xtra Cheese.
When you decide to try each of these dishes, post a picture of your meal with the hashtag #visitmariettaga, and you could be featured on our social media pages!