05 Jan 21 Things to do in Marietta in 2021
Have you made your 2021 bucket list yet? Let us inspire you! We’ve put together a list of 21 things to do in Marietta in 2021.
1. Have a picnic in Glover Park.
2. Hike Kennesaw Mountain.
3. Ride a bike on the Mountain to River Trail.
4. Try all the restaurants in the Marietta Square Market.
5. Drive by the Big Chicken.
6. Tour all of the museums in Marietta.
7. Buy local produce at the Marietta Square Farmers Market.
8. Make a splash at Six Flags White Water.
9. Browse the art galleries during the Marietta Square Art Walk.
10. Plan a staycation in a Marietta hotel one weekend.
11. Buy a Marietta souvenir from the Marietta Welcome Center.
12. See a show at one of the local theaters.
13. Take a ride on the Marietta Beer Bus.
14. Became an axe throwing pro at American Axes.
15. Find all the art murals around town.
16. Explore the historic districts of Marietta.
17. Take a Ghosts of Marietta tour.
18. Shop local around the Marietta Square.
19. Try all the coffee shops in Marietta.
20. See the Lights of Life during the holidays.
21. Eat dinner at the Marietta Square before catching a Braves game.
Whatever you end up accomplishing in Marietta we hope that you will share your adventures with us by posting to social media and using #VisitMariettaGA.